Refunds and Shipping
The following two policies apply to all purchase transactions processed through this website.
Reservations will be done on a first-come, first-served basis. Every effort will be made to honor your first choice of tour date and time, subject to seat availability. However, scheduled tours and special events may be canceled at any time due to minimum registration requirements not being met, or other circumstances at the sole discretion of the Minnesota State Council’s Supreme Convention host committee, Minnesota Nice 137th Supreme Convention, Inc.
The following refund policy applies for all products sold on this website:
- In case of tour/product cancellation, a mutually agreed upon substitute tour/product may be made available or a full refund will be given.
- In cases in which you request a reservation cancellation before July 1, 2019, a full refund, minus a $15 processing fee, will be given.
- No refunds will be provided on requests for cancellations on or after July 1, 2019.
- If you miss a tour departure time, there will be no refund.
To request a refund after purchasing a product:
- Go to the “My Account” page.
- Login (if you aren’t logged in already).
- Navigate to the “Orders” tab.
- Click “request a refund” on the product which you would like to get a refund for.
- That’s it! We’ll get back to you on whether we were able to successfully process your refund request.
None of the items sold on this website are available for shipping. Depending on the item, it will only either be a digital download/confirmation (e.g. a tour ticket), or an in-person pickup (e.g. a convention t-shirt).